Start the day off right with daily affirmations!
There are so many benefits of using affirmations as part of your daily morning routine:
- They help increase your awareness of your thoughts and words making it easier to recognise the negative + self-doubt thought patterns holding you back.
- Affirmations define your focus. When you focus your energy on the things you want: achieving your goals, the positive, uplifting + good you are creating an abundance mindset and strengthening your resolve to make it happen.
- They open you up to possibility. Too often we get stuck in the ‘impossible’ mindset, but affirmations flip this on it’s head. When you begin to positively affirm what is actually possible, a whole world of opportunity opens up to you.
These affirmations pack a powerful punch and using them each morning is the perfect way to start your day on a positive and productive note.
- Everything is going to work out for my highest good.
- I am in charge of my mind.
- I am strong in mind, body and spirit.
- I am unique. I feel good about being alive and being me.
- Amazing opportunities exist for me in every aspect of my life.
- I choose to be happy right now. I love my life.
- I appreciate everything I have. I live in joy.
- I am positive and optimistic. I believe things will always work out for the best.
- I am a powerful creator. I create the life I want.
- I am excited about today.I am excited about today.
- I choose to love with an expanded heart.
- I choose to work with a focused mind.
- I am thankful for all that I have.
- I create the life i desire.
- I have unlimited potential.
- I now release the drama of my past. I consciously create my future.
- I have all that I need to make today great.
- I am patient and calm and looking forward to today.
Throughout the day try these:
When you feel sad or lonely:
1. I feel the love of those who are not physically around me.
2. I take pleasure in my own solitude.
3. I am too big a gift to this world to feel self-pity.
4. I love and approve of myself.
When you feel scared:
5. I focus on breathing and grounding myself.
6. Following my intuition and my heart keeps me safe and sound.
7. I make the right choices every time.
8. I draw from my inner strength and light.
9. I trust myself.
When you feel insignificant:
10. I am a unique child of this world.
11. I have as much brightness to offer the world as the next person.
12. I matter and what I have to offer this world also matters.
13. I may be one in 7 billion but I am also one in 7 billion.
When you are angry:
18. I forgive myself for all the mistakes I have made.
19. I let go of my anger so I can see clearly.
20. I accept responsibility if my anger has hurt anyone.
21. I replace my anger with understanding and compassion.
22. I offer an apology to those affected by my anger.
When you don’t want to face the day:
23. This day brings me nothing but joy.
24. Today will be a gorgeous day to remember.
25. My thoughts are my reality so I think up a bright new day.
26. I fill my day with hope and face it with joy.
27. I choose to fully participate in my day.